|To receive the access to my Blog please enter your e-mail below: Privacy Statement|
Yes, You Can!
Los Angeles Relationship Coach says:
“You Can Fix Your Relationship or Marriage Even If Your Partner Wants You Gone”
It’s True – You Can Single-Handedly Repair
Even The Rockiest Relationship or Marriage…
… And You Can Learn How In Less Than 20 Minutes.
The relationship advice you will get from The Relationship Saver
will help you locate the problem areas and fix them before love is lost.
So far, more than 80,000 people have benefited from The Relationship Saver!
“Thanks for your book.
Since reading your The Relationship Saver,
my wife has torn up the divorce papers …”
Russel B. (Australia)
How Any Man or Woman Could Create A Happy Relationship
Look – there’s no such thing as a perfect relationship or a magic wand for creating one. Life isn’t all sunshine and roses. But a happy relationship is a very real thing, and you deserve a happy, healthy relationship. I can show you steps that may bring your partner back and re-ignite the passion in your once happy relationship. You remember the feelings you shared when you first fell in love. When it was impossible to look at each other without smiling. Just spending time alone together was the perfect night. And the attraction between the two of you was white hot. You were happy together once. And if you were happy once, you can be happy again.
The Cause Of Relationship Problems … And Why It’s Not Your Fault.
Almost everyone encounters some sort of relationship problem from time to time. The reason is simple: You are given absolutely no training! In every other area of human development, we are given some formal training. In high school you were educated about everything: health, science, literature … but no one ever explained relationships to you. So, in essence, you are left to fend for yourself. Ever since the day you were born you were told, but not taught, how to develop good relationships with people. And then, we spend the rest of our lives bouncing in and out of different relationships but never learning the basic principles of how they work or how to improve them.
Where There’s A Will, There’s A Way
Because no one ever taught you how to maintain a happy relationship, it’s only natural to make some mistakes. Unless you know how to quickly correct them, these mistakes often destroy a relationship. Ironically, these mistakes seem like the right thing to do. But if you are trying any of these common (but destructive) tactics, you may be slowly killing the relationship and pushing your partner further away:
- Asking friends and family for advice
- Trying to reason with your partner
- Promising him or her that you will change
- Hoping or wishing the relationship will survive
- Offering your partner reassurance
- Telling your partner that you love her/him
- Trying to “work on” the relationship
Rescue Your Relationship …. Without Talking About It!
With just a few simple techniques, based on the above principles, you may save your relationship. You don’t need expensive counseling. You don’t need to see a shrink. You don’t need to burn thousands of dollars on expensive divorce lawyers. And you don’t need to tell your partner that you are using The Relationship Saver.
My name is Radomir Samardžić and since 2001 I’ve been teaching people how to repair their relationships – without involving their partners in the relationship conversations. Now, I know you must be skeptical. You’ve probably spent many sleepless nights trying to figure out where things went wrong. You’ve invested hours discussing it with family and friends.And even tried working things out with your partner. But nothing helped. And now here I am telling you not only it is possible that you can save your relationship, but you can do it even if your partner has already moved out. Even if he or she refuses to speak with you about your relationship. I’ll admit that it may sound too good to be true. (Click HERE to read some encouraging and genuine testimonials, or check out some of them below.)
After 12 years of one-on-one coaching, I wrote down the most important and practical insights I’ve learned from my relationship coaching practice, combined with the experience I’ve gleaned from my own successful marriage since 1975. The result was a very concise, but full of practical information eBook, The Relationship Saver for you to use as a guide towards saving your relationship. And now …
“The Relationship Saver”
AND when you order The Relationship Saver e-book TODAY you get a FREE bonus e-book,
“The Gameless Relationship”
Even if it’s 2 a.m.! You can get your copy of The Relationship Saver and The Gameless Relationship instantly.
My Promise: After applying the principles laid out in this e-book, if you are not satisfied I will refund every cent of your money if you request it within 60 days.
Disclaimer: Not every relationship can, or should be repaired. If you are in an abusive relationship, get out! Drug abuse or mental illness in the family are some examples that might need professional medical and/or psychiatric attention as well. The Relationship Saver is meant only for mentally healthy couples.
The Relationship Saver is just 14 pages long. It takes most people not more than 20 minutes to read. So, why did I write such a brief relationship repair manual? And more importantly, how can something so short possibly help you? Make no mistake, it may have only 14 pages, but a lot of knowledge, principles and experience have been condensed into only 14 pages so that you can read it in no more than 20 minutes and use it with ease. As you know, there are hundreds of “relationship gurus” out there. And hundreds of books promising to restore your relationship. Most of them contain chapters with titles like “99 different ways to save your relationship”. But if just one of them actually worked, what need is there for the other 98?
You don’t need 99 different strategies …… You just need ONE good one.
That’s where The Relationship Saver stands alone. I don’t bombard you with a bunch of ideas that might help, nor do I fill pages with a lot of unnecessary explanations and stories and examples. Believe me, it was much more difficult to put everything you will need in 14 pages than write 200. Follow the simple, results-based strategy inside and you may very well be on the way to repairing your relationship. You may think that your situation may be very difficult, and it may maybe, but in your present state of mind everything looks bad. But, it may not be quite as bad as you think. Try The Relationship Saver, you have nothing to lose. You won’t be forced to wade though page-after-page of self-analysis and psychological assessments. You’ll jump right into a clearly and simply presented relationship repair strategy and you’ll discover things you need to do and to stop doing in order to turn your situation around. There are no pretty pictures. No fancy drawings. Just 14 pages of effective relationship repair strategy. Not convinced that such a short manual contains enough information to help repair your relationship? Take a look at some of the issues, questions and dilemas that we deal with in The Relationship Saver:
What is one thing that relationships should not be based on? (Go ahead and base it on sex, money or laughter, but trying to base a relationship on this is like building a house on quicksand.)
- When it comes to relationships, most of us instinctively make this fatal mistake.
- Why having a good relationship your relationship often sets off a domino effect and other areas of your life improve soon after.
- Often, the biggest obstacles in people’s attempt to repair their relationships are _________ (It’s not your partner. And no, it’s not you).
- Who is the one person you should not talk to about your relationship? (This flies directly in the face of what most “experts” teach.)
- Does your family want you to leave the one you love? How can you turn them around and get them to accept your partner? (And the best part is you can make it happen without saying a single word.)
- The single most important concept you must grasp before you can develop a meaningful relationship. (Ignore this and every single one of your relationships will be filled with tension.)
- Relationships are serious business right? WRONG. Here’s how you should really view your relationship.
- The 4 most effective rules of getting your relationship back on track.
- What the French know about successful relationships that the rest of the world (especially we Americans) haven’t figured out.
- Ways to reverse the separation process so he/she is attracted to you again. (HINT: You did this automatically when you first met.)
- The 3 most likely things that cause fights. You probably don’t even like doing them, so once you learn what they are, you will be able to stop. And once you stop, your partner’s will too, so the fighting will stop.
- Why you should immediately stop working on your relationship – and what you should do instead.
- The coffee test: How to instantly tell if your mood is causing problems.
- The one thing you did when you first met that caused immediate attraction (I bet you forgot about it) … and how you can start doing it again and create your relationship anew.
- The one thing you automatically did when your partner first fell in love with you. Once you identify this key action, you can be back on track again.
- If you are thinking of leaving your partner… make no move until you read the paragraph on PAGE 14. You’ll learn exactly why the percentage of second marriage divorces is higher than first marriage divorces and the one thing you must do to avoid becoming a statistic.
As you can see, this little manual contains some powerful advice.
Here are just a few comments from people who were once unhappy with their relationships.
It’s hard to put a price on something this powerful. You could spend thousands of dollars on often unnecessary therapy and counseling, and hundreds more on overpriced books penned by self-proclaimed “relationship gurus.” Consider the time you may be wasting in these activities when instead you could be in action, repairing your relationship.
The Shortcut To Rescuing Your Relationship
Or, you could take the fast-track to relationship repair. Download The Relationship Saver manual, spend a few minutes reading and your eyes can be opened. Plus, The FREE Gameless Relationship will provide you with a reality check about what elements a good relationship should have. You’ll begin to understand why your relationship is in trouble. It doesn’t matter how often you argue. You will learn how to start communicating again, but now, in a much healthier way.
My Personal Guarantee To You
You may have been burned before by the big-named “relationship gurus” (who oddly enough are usually on their second or third marriages). That’s why I’m going to extend this personal guarantee to you: Order The Relationship Saver and try the simple but highly effective relationship repair strategy inside. And if you are not satisfied, I will refund every cent of your money if you request it within 60 days.
The Worst Case Relationship Scenario
The worst thing that can happen is you get every cent of your money back. But think about the best thing that could happen: a happy, healthy relationship that could last the rest of your life. If you truly want the relationship to survive and flourish, then I want you to remember this day because today may determine the fate of your relationship. Take action today, you can change what tomorrow brings. Do nothing today and tomorrow will look no different. You have nothing to lose, and you stand to gain a happy, healthy relationship. So, download The Relationship Saver right now and take the first step towards the relationship you always wanted.
Your friend and coach,
Try It Today– Only $27.00! Even if it’s 2 a.m.! You can get your copy of The Relationship Saver and The Gameless Relationship Instantly.
For Your Security, All Orders Processed on a Secure Server.
For Your Security, All Orders Processed on a Secure Server.
|Receive The Access To My Blog Privacy Statement|
Goods and services provided by DDC Global (CA, United States). Copyright ©2004-2015 The Relationship Saver.
All Rights Reserved.